- 11-05-2015 Lower Prices for Seceuroguard Security Grilles The Seceuroguard range of retractable security grilles offer high quality steel grilles fo...
- 30-01-2014 Lowest Garador During January the Garador steel up and over doors are the lowest prices ever and have fre...
- 30-01-2014 Stock Clearance More clearance doors have been added and they have all been reduced in price....
The SeceuroScreen 1500 is a compact yet effective security shutter available both built-on or built-in which offers protection to high value levels of stock within a premises.
The SeceuroScreen 1500 can be installed on the interior or exterior of a building. It is a CFC-free foam filled aluminium slat which provides a high level of strength, heat insulation and sound deadening. It also offers shading and light control in conjunction with a window.
Available with both solid and vented slats, the SeceuroScreen 1500 can offer various benefits. Whilst both offer the same level of strength, the vented slats provide a natural source of daylight, partial vision through the shutter and a fresh flow of air to the area protected by the shutter whereas the solid slat offers a simple yet effective security stronghold.
The SeceuroScreen 1500 is a lightweight shutter making it ideal for manual operation (available both solid and vented) however it can also be operated by Rod Crank (available both solid and vented), Spring and Lock (available solid only) and Electrical operation (available both solid and vented).
The SeceuroScreen 1500 should be installed as an internal application for low security domestic and social sites, however it can still be applied as an external fitting. We recommend the SeceuroScreen 1500 is NOT used for shops, garage doors or commercial windows and is best suited for:
Low Security Domestic Sites
- Servery Hatch/Window
How To Measure
When measuring for a SeceuroShield 3800, it is important to take into consideration various things to make sure the shutter will fit the opening. It is very important to take into account the following:
- Application/Level of Security Required
- Location and Access (is this the only point of escape? fire exit?)
- Number of People Who Will Be Operating This Shutter
- Planning Restrictions/Requirements/Permission
We are always readily available to offer advice on the most suitable product for your requirements. Do not hesitate to call us on 0800 328 6250 or email us.
Below are a few tips to analyse when measuring your shutter:
- Will the shutter catch on anything that protrudes past the brick line (e.g. handles? fixments?)
- If the window/door opens outwards, will it still open after the shutter is installed?
- Do not forget: The bottom slat will hang down at least 50mm below the box.
- Has the shutter got a cill to close onto or will cill angle be required?
- Are the walls level both inside and outside?
- Always measure the top, middle and bottom within the window reveal. This is to gain a truely accurate measurement.
- Ensure that there is sufficient room for the shutter box and guide rails.
- Decide which would be the best side for the operator to be on. If electrically operated, we recommend it is situated near a suitable power supply.
- Make sure there is nothing which may prevent the sweep of a rod crank or geared belt during operator.
- Note the thickness of the walls; walls over 300mm thick will require an extension bar for crank operated shutters or manual override handles.
- If the shutter is for a doorway, is the floor level?
|Construction:||SeceuroScreen 1500 is a double skin foam filled aluminium slat. It is vented as standard but also available non-vented.|
|Common Use:||Internal use on low security domestic sites, bars and serveries. Not for shops, garage doors or commercial windows.|
|Dimensions:||Nominally 40mm high x 9mm wide|
|Weight:||4.5kg per square metre|
|Stock Colours:||White, brown, cream or woodgrain effect. Bottom slat - White, dark brown.|
|Min Width: 500mm
Max Width x Height 3000mm x 4000mm
Max Area: 8sqm
Material: Insulated Rolled Aluminium / 4.5kg/m²
|Construction:||Roll formed aluminium in two sections, top and bottom boxes. The bottom box is removable for installation and maintenance and is chamfered at 45°. Honeycomb section PVC. Removable vertical panel for installation and maintenance; tight clip fitting to withstand draughts and moisture ingress. Drive mechanism mounted on metal inner plates for stability and easy access for maintenance.|
|Box Ends:||The shutterbox is assembled on die cast aluminium plates.|
|Box Sizes:||Clear opening height (to underside of box):
1435mm, box size 165mm
1820mm, box size 180mm
2795mm, box size 205mm
|Finishing:||External shutters require a silicone seal between the shutter and the wall along the top of the box and down the side of the guide rails.|
|Operation:||By tubular motor inside the axle.|
|Motors:||Draw 240 volts and 0.5 - 2.5 amps dependant upon the shutter size. Complete with integral limit switches, thermal cut-out to prevent overheating and with 2.5 metres of cable for connection.|
|Control:||By momentary switch which must be held until the shutter reaches the desired position.|