- 11-05-2015 Lower Prices for Seceuroguard Security Grilles The Seceuroguard range of retractable security grilles offer high quality steel grilles fo...
- 30-01-2014 Lowest Garador During January the Garador steel up and over doors are the lowest prices ever and have fre...
- 30-01-2014 Stock Clearance More clearance doors have been added and they have all been reduced in price....
The SeceuroShield 7700 is a strong, insulated high performanced rolled aluminium security shutter with several purposes. The curtain slats can be powder coated in special colours to help promote/advertise a distinctly recognisable brand colour of your business.
Utilising a CFC-free foam filled aluminium profile, the SeceuroShield 7700 is available with either Spring & Lock or Electrical operation.
The SeceuroShield 7700 is a high-security versatile shutter. Being high-security, it has many different purposes. The SeceuroShield 7700 is suitable for the following applications:
High Security Domestic Locations
- Rural Homes
- Exposed Homes
Medium Security Commercial
- Office Blocks
- External Shopfronts
- Stock Protection e.g. Cigarette/Alcohol Shelves
With a very large width, this shutter can also be used as room dividers.
How To Measure
When measuring for a SeceuroShield 7700, it is important to take into consideration various things to make sure the shutter will fit the opening. It is very important to take into account the following:
- Application/Level of Security Required
- Location and Access (is this the only point of escape? fire exit?)
- Number of People Who Will Be Operating This Shutter
- Planning Restrictions/Requirements/Permission
We are always readily available to offer advice on the most suitable product for your requirements. Do not hesitate to call us on 0800 328 6250 or email us.
Below are a few tips to analyse when measuring your shutter:
- Will the shutter catch on anything that protrudes past the brick line (e.g. handles? fixments?)
- If the window/door opens outwards, will it still open after the shutter is installed?
- Do not forget: The bottom slat will hang down at least 50mm below the box.
- Has the shutter got a cill to close onto or will cill angle be required?
- Are the walls level both inside and outside?
- Always measure the top, middle and bottom within the window reveal. This is to gain a truely accurate measurement.
- Ensure that there is sufficient room for the shutter box and guide rails.
- Decide which would be the best side for the operator to be on. If electrically operated, we recommend it is situated near a suitable power supply.
- Make sure there is nothing which may prevent the sweep of a rod crank or geared belt during operator.
- Note the thickness of the walls; walls over 300mm thick will require an extension bar for crank operated shutters or manual override handles.
- If the shutter is for a doorway, is the floor level?
|Description:||CD77 is a double skin foam filled aluminium non-vented slat. The CD77 slat can be mixed with the CD800 punched slat that has apertures of 149mm x 55mm, which is also available with a polycarbonate insert to offer a partial vision section to the shutter.|
|Common Use:||High security domestic window shutters/garage doors, medium security commercial and office applications.|
|Dimensions:||Nominally 78.5mm high x 19mm thick.|
|Weight:||5kg per square metre.|
|Stock Colours:||White, Brown, Light Beige, Burgundy, Fir Green, Navy Blue, Black and Medium Oak Woodgrain.|
Min Width: 900mm
|Construction:||Roll formed aluminium in two sections; top and bottom boxes. Bottom box removable for installation and maintenance and chamfered at 45°.|
|Box Ends:||The shutterbox is assembled on die cast aluminium endplates.|
|Box Sizes:||Clear opening height (to underside of box)
1550mm, box size 250mm
2700mm, box size 300mm
|Stock Colours:||White or Dark Brown|
|Operation:||By tubular motor inside the axle.|
|Motors:||Draw 240 volts and 0.5 - 2.5 amps dependant upon the shutter size. Complete with integral limit switches, thermal cut-out to prevent overheating and 2 metres of cable for connection.|
|Control:||By momentary switch which must be held until the shutter reaches the desired position.|
|Guide Rails:||3 fixings for guide rails up to 1000mm in length, 5 fixings for guide rails up to 2000mm in length etc.|
|Shutterbox:||The shutterbox is fixed at each end and 1000mm centres if over 2000mmwide.|
|Finishing:||External shutters require a silicone seal between the shutter and the wall along the top of the box and down the side of the guide rails.|